2012 Triumph Daytona 675R
Ultimate trackday tool.
Improving on perfection. Specially developed suspension from Öhlins. Born from the highest levels of competition. Exquisitely made, fully-adjustable for you. Race inspired. Want more? Brembo monoblocs. Look great. Stunning stopping power. Quickshifter. Shaving tenths. Distinctive graphics, carbon parts. That engine. 675cc. 124bhp. Class beating torque. The ultimate trackday tool.
Designed to compete in the Supersport World Championship, the Daytona 675 comes dripping with racetrack technology straight out of the crate.
With a lightweight and narrow chassis, fully-adjustable front and rear suspension the Daytona 675 is composed on all surfaces, while top of the range brakes deliver eye popping stopping power.
The cycle parts are all of the highest level. Öhlins 43mm NIX30 forks and TTX36 rear shock come are developed from the white-hot heat of MotoGP competition, while the Brembo four-piston radial monoblock calipers offer mindblowing levels of stopping power and feel.
The comprehensive instrumentation includes a programmable gear change indicator, gear indicator and built in lap timer as standard, while a host of performance orientated accessories include a plug and play quickshifter, performance exhausts and even a full factory race kit.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 675cc
- Bore/Stroke: 74.0 x 52.3mm
- Fuel System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with forced air induction and SAI
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 system with valve in secondary and under seat exhaust
- Final Drive: O ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6-speed, close ratio
- Oil Capacity: 3.5 liters (0.9 US gals)
- Frame: Aluminum beam twin spar
- Swingarm: Braced, twin-sided, aluminum alloy with adjustable pivot position
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5in
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 5.5in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR 17
- Front Suspension: Öhlins 43mm upside down NIX30 forks with adjustable preload, rebound and compression damping, 110mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Öhlins TTX36 twin tube monoshock with piggy back reservoir, adjustable preload, rebound and compression damping, 130mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 308mm floating discs, Brembo 4-piston radial mono-block calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm disc, Nissin single piston caliper
- Instrument Display/Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, analogue tachometer, lap timer, gear position indicator and programmable gear change lights
- Length: 2020 mm (79.5 in)
- Width (handlebars): 710 mm (27.9 in)
- Height without mirrors: 1105 mm (43.5 in)
- Seat Height: 830 mm (32.7 in)
- Wheelbase: 1395 mm (54.9 in)
- Rake/Trail: 23.9º/89.1mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity / Efficiency: 17.4 liters (4.6 US gals)
- Wet Weight (ready to ride): 185 kg (407 lbs)
- Maximum Power: 125PS / 124bhp / 92 kW @ 12600rpm
- Maximum Torque: 72Nm / 53 ft.lbs @ 11700rpm
- Fuel Efficiency: 46 MPG City / 50 MPG Highway
- Brakes: Top of the range Brembo four-piston radial monoblock calipers proudly grip the Daytona 675R’s 308mm front brake discs and offer the ultimate stopping performance.
- Suspension: Those iconic gold colored Öhlins 43mm NIX30 forks and TTX36 rear shock are the highly adjustable and the ultimate choice for the discerning track day aficionado.
- Instruments: Comprehensive instrument panel features all the usual functions and includes a programmable gear shift indicator and inbuilt lap timer for those track sessions.
- Sharp New Looks: The Daytona 675R sports a distinctive new look with an all-new color scheme, red subframe and race style carbon fiber parts.
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 675 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 74.0 x 52.3 mm
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with forced air induction and SAI
- Front Suspension
- Öhlins 43 mm upside down NIX30 forks with adjustable preload, rebound and compression damping, 110 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- Öhlins TTX36 twin tube monoshock with piggy back reservoir, adjustable preload, rebound and compression damping, 130 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 308 mm floating discs, Brembo 4-piston radial mono-block calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc, Nissin single piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR 17
- 54.9 in. (1395 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.7 in. (830 mm)
- 23.9 deg.
- 89.1 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 gal. (17.4 L)
- City: 46 mpg; Highway: 50 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 407 lb. (185 kg)
- 6-speed, close ratio
- Final Drive
- O ring chain
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Analog
- Crystal White with Jet Black Belly Pan Split
- 2 Year unlimited mileage