2016 Triumph STREET TRIPLE ABS
Stock Image: Crystal White
This motorcycle truly epitomises the spirit of Triumph. Agile, fun, punchy, brimming with character, up for anything and great to look at.
Its 675cc three-cylinder engine bubbles, growls and wails as you wind it up through the gears and, thanks to an all-new chassis, the handling is now even sharper and more intuitive than it's ever been. And that’s saying something.
The bodywork is new too. Colours appear as sharp slashes down the length of the bike from the slender tail section to the lean-looking tank, narrow radiator side cover and the front mudguard. Neatly finished by the striking new wheel design.
You’ll find yourself using the Street Triple for anything from track days to traffic busting.
We’ve created a machine that can turn the dullest regular commute into pleasure trip.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 675cc
- Bore/Stroke: 74.0 mm / 52.3 mm
- Compression: 12.85:1
- Max Power EC: 106 hp (78 kW) 11,850 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 68 Nm (50.2 ft. lb.) 9,750 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 exhaust system low single sided stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: O ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate.
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Front - Aluminium beam twin spar. Rear - 2 piece high pressure die cast
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 5.5 in.
- Front Tires: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tires: 180/55 ZR17
- Front Suspension: Kayaba 41 mm upside down forks, 110 mm front wheel travel
- Rear Suspension: Kayaba monoshock, 124.5 mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 310 mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 220 mm disc, Brembo single piston caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, fuel gauge, trip computer, analogue tachometer, lap timer, gear position indicator, programmable gear change lights, clock, TPMS ready and switchable ABS.
- Width Handlebars: 29.1 in. (740 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 41.7 in. (1060 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.5 in. (800 mm)
- Wheelbase: 55.5 in. (1410 mm)
- Rake: 24.1 º
- Trail: 3.9 in. (99.6 mm)
- Dry Weight: 370 lb. (168 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 4.6 US gal.
- Urban: 43.1 US mpg
- Constant Speed 56mph/90kph: 57.3 US mpg
- Constant Speed 75mph/120kph: 44.8 US mpg
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 74.0 mm x 52.3 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Front Suspension
- Kayaba 41 mm upside down forks, 110 mm front wheel travel
- Rear Suspension
- Kayaba monoshock, 124.5 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310 mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc, Brembo single piston caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR17
- 55.5 in. (1410 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.5 in. (800 mm)
- 24.1 deg.
- 3.9 in. (99.6 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 US gal.
- Urban: 43.1 mpg; 56mph/90kph: 57.3 mpg; 75mph/120kph: 44.8 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 370 lb. (168 kg)
- Final Drive
- O ring chain
- Phantom Black, Diablo Red, Crystal White