2017 Polaris Industries RANGER XP 1000 HL
Sale: Save $2,000.00 now until 8/31/2018
RANGER XP 1000 HL
RANGER XP® 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition Titanium Matte Metallic
- The Ultimate in Xtreme Performance for the Mud
- Class-Leading 80 HP to Power Through the Thick and Deep Mud
- The World's Most Utility Power with Mud Specific Gearing
Power And Traction Features
- World's Most Powerful Utility Side By Side: The ProStar 1000 engine is tuned to put out an industry leading 80 HP and 61 lb-ft of torque for full-on power right when you need it. Twin cylinders ensure smooth operation and gives low end grunt for serious towing and hauling.
- Class-Leading Towing And Payload: With 2,000 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, the RANGER XP® 1000 allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a class-leading 1,275 lbs. payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 1,000 lbs. of materials and a full-sized pallet.
- Mud Specific Gearing And Stronger Reverse Chain: Reduced gearing and a larger reverse chain on the RANGER XP® 1000 High Lifter Edition allows us to optimize power & torque needed for crawling through the mud and put it exactly where you need it most.
- Mud-Tested Vehicle Design: We designed the RANGER XP® 1000 for the mud with sealed switches, fuse box, and battery to ensure optimal protection for vital components.
Smoothest Riding Features
- Aggressive 28" High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires: The High Lifter team has over 10 years of mudding experience, and we leaned on their experience when we fitted the Outlaw 2 tires. The 28" Outlaw 2 features a full tread wrap to the rim to increase traction in ruts and has a flatter profile for a smoother ride.
- Standard Electronic Power Steering: The smoothest, most responsive electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds and more response as speed increases. Our EPS lets you work and ride all day with less fatigue.
- 1,400+ Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations: Add four-season versatility and unmatched comfort to your RANGER® with a Lock & Ride® Pro Fit cab system. Designed exclusively with, and for, your machine, Polaris Engineered™ cab components fit perfectly, install easily and seal tightly keeping the elements out and you protected.
- Get More Done: Stay one step ahead of changing seasons for years to come. Only Polaris RANGER® has the power, comfort, and legendary RANGER® versatility to haul more, tow more and do more for your property. With Polaris Engineered™ Lock & Ride® accessories you CAN GET MORE DONE.
- Keep It Ice Cold: Polaris Northstar® coolers survive just about anything - from extreme heat to a full-on bear attack. Ice will stay cold for hours on end, and anything inside will stay locked up tight.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: Pro-Lock On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 999cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 8.0" (20.3 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 8.8" (22.4 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: 28 x 9.5-14; Outlaw 2
- Rear Tires: 28 x 11-14; Outlaw 2
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum Buckle
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in. (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 10 gal (37.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13 in. (33.0 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 123 x 66.5 x 77 in. (312 x 169 x 196 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Wheelbase: 83 in. (211 cm)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1,561 lbs (708.1 kg)
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: High Lifter Edition Titanium Matte Metallic
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,000 lb (907.2 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/2" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlets (2)
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Unbraked Trailer Towing Capacity: N.A.
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 8.0" (20.3 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 28 x 9.5-14; Outlaw 2
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 8.8" (22.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 28 x 11-14; Outlaw 2
- Dry Weight
- 1,561 lbs (708.1 kg)
- 83 in. (211 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 13 in. (33.0 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal (37.9 L)
- Rack Capacity
- 1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,000 lb (907.2 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- Pro-Lock On-Demand AWD/2WD
- High Lifter Edition Titanium Matte Metallic