2018 Polaris Industries RANGER® 500 - Sage Green 2x4
Sale: Save $800.00 now until 3/31/2019
RANGER® 500 - Sage Green 2x4
- Legendary RANGER Performance at an Unbeatable Price
- Durable ProStar® Engine with All Wheel Drive
- Purpose designed, built, and tuned 500cc ProStar® engine with 32 HP.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
Towing & Storage
- Class-Leading Payload and Towing Capacity
- Massive 1,500 lbs of towing capacity with a standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 500 lbs capacity.
- Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
- Designed for All-Day Riding Comfort
- 9" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
- Bench seat cab comfort for 2.
- Customizable tilt steering wheel.
- 10" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- Accessories to Match Any Way You Work or Ride
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 500cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 32 x 42 x 11.5 in (81 cm x 107 cm x 29 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1,065 lb (483 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 500 lb (N/A kg / 226.8 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 110 x 58 x 73 in (279 x 147 x 185 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 73 in (185.4 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2 in LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Optional Accessory
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire
- 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 1,065 lb (483 kg)
- 73 in (185.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode