2018 Triumph TIGER 800 XRX
The new road-loving Tiger 800 XRx is an easy-handling adventure bike that’s perfect for touring the world’s highways, and also ideal whenever you venture off the beaten track.
The XRx is a ride with a smooth delivery and a performance that generates self-assurance and poise. The more responsive Triumph 800 Triple engine, lighter exhaust system, new full colour TFT instruments and switchgear, new five-position screen and four riding modes are just a few of the many features designed into this latest generation XRx.
19-inch aluminium cast front wheel and Metzeler Tourance tyres work together with the dynamic systems of the XRx to ensure an enjoyable comfortable all-road ride. You’ll immediately notice the control gained from a new shorter ratio first gear, giving you more low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most. This, in addition to the category-defining core technologies, including ride-by-wire throttle and new premium Brembo front braking system.
The new Tiger 800 XRx delivers a full-on road focused adventure every single day.
- More responsive engine: The thrilling new generation, mass-optimised 800cc Triple engine delivers 95PS and brings with it even more responsiveness and acceleration.
- Shorter ratio first gear: The new shorter ratio first gear delivers enhanced low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most, both off-road and on.
- New lighter exhaust: The new lighter exhaust delivers an even better Triple soundtrack.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 800 cc
- Compression: 11.3:1
- Max Power EC: 95 PS/ 94 bhp (70 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 79Nm @ 8,050 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Twinsided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminium alloy 10-spoke 19 x 2.5 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminium alloy 10-spoke 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-19
- Rear Tires: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: Showa 43 mm upside down forks, 180 mm travel (140 mm low seat version)
- Rear Suspension: Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 170 mm rear wheel travel (150 mm low seat version)
- Brakes Front: Twin 305 mm floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, Switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, Switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and four rider modes (Road/Offroad/Sport/Track).
- Width Handlebars: 795 mm
- Height Without Mirror: 1,350 mm
- Seat Height: 810 - 830 mm. Low seat version available: 760 - 780 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,530 mm
- Rake: 23.8 º
- Trail: 86.6 mm
- Dry Weight: 200 kg
- Tank Capacity: 19 L
- Full colour 5” TFT display instruments
- Ergonomic Switchcubes and 5-way Joystick
- LED Daytime Running Light DRL set-up
- Brembo premium front brakes
- 5 position screen and aero deflectors
- 4 riding modes: Road, Rain, Off Road and Sport
- Updated Cruise Control
- Centre stand
- Hand guards
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 800 cc
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- Front Suspension
- Showa 43 mm upside down forks, 180 mm travel (140 mm low seat version)
- Rear Suspension
- Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 170 mm rear wheel travel (150 mm low seat version)
- Front Brakes
- Twin 305 mm floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, Switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, Switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 1,530 mm
- Seat Height
- 810 - 830 mm; Low seat version available: 760 - 780 mm
- 23.8 deg.
- 86.6 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 19 L
- Dry Weight
- 200 kg
- Crystal White, Lucerne Blue, Matt Jet Black